Parents and teachers agree “A What Chin?” is the perfect tool for fostering positive self-image and learning to accept yourself just as you are.
Kid’s say the most outlandish things! So, what does one boy do when he is told by another his chin resembles, a butt? Yes, you heard me, a butt ! Follow along with this young boy’s journey as he takes his encounter with bullying into a world of imagination.
Warning! This book is not for the faint of fart!
Find out how he uses his vivid imagination to get rid of a problem he didn’t realize he had. How far would you go to get rid of a problem you were struggling with? Your kids will be too busy giggling to realize they’re learning a lesson.
- Perfect for all ages, especially 4-8
- Lighthearted 5-minute rhyming story
- Engages children with hilarious illustrations
- Highly recommended gift for those struggling with acceptance
- Free classroom resources available to pair with this story on acpublished.com
If you’re searching for a hilarious, whimsical children’s books that makes you laugh, engages your kids, and opens up the door for hard topics, then this is the book for you.
Grab your copy today, and start the adventure!