Being short when you’re supposed to be tall isn’t always easy.
Moyo, the little giraffe is one lucky girl – she is growing up in the African savanna enjoying the beauty of nature.
But growing up as the tallest animal in the world isn’t easy, especially when you’re still short.
Moyo faces new challenges every day but thanks to the encouragement of her mom, the majestic giraffe lady, she never gives up and discovers that anything is possible if only she believes in herself and her abilities.
Kids of all ages will adore this heartwarming children’s book that takes them to beautiful Africa. Gorgeous illustrations and an encouraging story show kids the power of self-esteem and perseverance.
- Perfect for all ages, especially 3-6, preschool and kindergarten
- Teaches a valuable lesson about resilience and not giving up
- Engages young children with beautiful illustrations
- Great for bedtime stories, group reading, and one-on-one
- Wonderful classroom resource to talk about a growth mindset
If you’re searching for a delightful tale that encourages children to develop a growth mindset, then this story is for you!