Discover a delightful and charming story to help kids deal with change and saying goodbye.
Marie and her family are moving house! But while her parents are excited, Marie feels sad. She doesn't want things to change, and moving means she's going to have to say goodbye to her best friend. But luckily, her family are here to help her every step of the way, showing her that moving can be a fun and brand-new opportunity after all!
With a charming story and beautiful illustrations, Marie's Big Adieu intertwines a wonderful rhyme with important lessons about moving home, saying goodbye, and making new friends. A perfect teaching aid for kids who are struggling with anxiety, grief, or stress, Marie's heartwarming story uses a message of love and positivity to help them navigate their emotions and come to terms with their complex and often confusing feelings.
- Brilliant For all Ages, Especially 4-8
- Features a Heartwarming Story and Stunning, Colorful Illustrations
- Helps Kids Deal With Stress, Anxiety, and Grief
- Ideal For Anyone Moving House, Changing Schools, Becoming Ex-Pats, or Just Saying Goodbye To a Close Friend
- Uses a Positive Parenting Message of Love and Hope To Promote Healthy Emotional Expression
- Designed For Early Readers, Reading Aloud, Bedtime Stories, and More!
Ideal for fans of Kobi Yamada, Joanna Rowland, Patrice Karst, and Jacqueline Woodson, Marie's Big Adieu provides a unique and engaging experience that comforts children and gives them assurance in difficult times. It features loveable characters and touching poetry which promotes confidence, acceptance of change, and helps kids manage difficult emotions.
Scroll up and buy now to discover Marie's story today!