Have you ever been told something was impossible, but just knew it was possible?
Pip is a little bird who wants nothing more than to eat the fresh fruit high up in the trees. There’s just one problem – on her island, birds don't fly! All the other birds think the idea of flying sounds ridiculous. After all, whoever heard of a flying bird?
"Whoever heard of a flying bird, like clouds up in the sky?
Don't you know? There's no such thing, as a bird that can fly."
But Pip was never one to give up easily. Surrounded by birds that think she'll never succeed, Pip is determined to overcome failure and self-doubt and reach the fruit. Maybe...just maybe... if she tries hard enough, she might just succeed.
Kids of all ages will adore this heartwarming children’s story. With charming rhyme and vivid, colorful illustrations, this inspirational story shows kids the power of perseverance.
• Perfect for all ages, especially 3-6, preschool and kindergarten
• Teaches a valuable lesson about resilience and not giving up
• Engages young children with beautiful illustrations
• Written in fun rhyme with an inspiring message
• Great for bedtime stories, group reading, and one-on-one
• And makes an ideal gift for your child, grandchild, niece or nephew, or a friend
If you’re searching for a delightful tale that encourages children to be persistent and not give up in achieving their dreams, then Pip’s story is for you!
Join her adventure today!